Photos of My Home, Garden, Found and, Hand Made creations
Love the colors that you combined along with the different prints. Love textiles. Sewing machine drawers ?? Great shot. Have a beautiful and creative weekend....Chickie Oh PS... Kane this weekend. Wish O could be there.
Thank you Chickie. Have a beautiful, Sunday. Big hug. K..
I love your blog, I'm following now! If you come to my blog...we have the same taste in sound!!! Looking forward to more visits!!
Thank you Rayanne. So happy to have you here. K...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love the colors that you combined along with the different prints. Love textiles. Sewing machine drawers ?? Great shot. Have a beautiful and creative weekend....Chickie Oh PS... Kane this weekend. Wish O could be there.
Thank you Chickie. Have a beautiful, Sunday. Big hug. K..
I love your blog, I'm following now! If you come to my blog...we have the same taste in sound!!! Looking forward to more visits!!
Thank you Rayanne. So happy to have you here. K...
Post a Comment