Thank you Tausha! This piece is a little hand made ruffled corset top. The bottom is trimmed and, yet the piece remains open. That is to say that the bottom of the top falls over a skirt or, a pair of jeans. This little piece did in fact sell but, I will let you know when I have completed another. I too love all your ruffles and crinoline and, I look forward to following your blog: simply, beautiful Tausha. Thank you for writing and, continued success to you! Kimberly...
3 comments:
I love this piece...Is it a bathing suite or something else i cannot tell? Do you have it for sell?....I love it
Thank you Tausha! This piece is a little hand made ruffled corset top. The bottom is trimmed and, yet the piece remains open. That is to say that the bottom of the top falls over a skirt or, a pair of jeans. This little piece did in fact sell but, I will let you know when I have completed another. I too love all your ruffles and crinoline and, I look forward to following your blog: simply, beautiful Tausha. Thank you for writing and, continued success to you! Kimberly...
Laughing...And, I love your bathing suit idea. Perhaps the next one shall take this form? Or, a jumper? Humm...Yes. Thank you...K.
Post a Comment